Compass truly appreciates the financial and volunteer support that so many organizations in San Francisco's business community provide to our agency and families.
Supporting Compass can provide your employees or colleagues with fun and rewarding team-building opportunities. Options include:
- Compass events – Sponsor or volunteer at Spring Forward, Compass’s annual fundraising event.
- Group volunteer projects – Paint or clean in one of our program facilities, make and serve dinner to our shelter families, or bake cookies and read with families during one of our literacy events.
- Office collection – Coordinate an office collection of diapers, children’s clothing, school supplies, canned food, winter coats, or store gift certificates for clients’ basic necessities. Please visit our wish list for further details.
- Host a Compass speaker – Invite a Compass representative to participate during your fall workplace giving campaign, or ask us to speak with your employees about family homelessness at any time of the year.
- Holiday involvement – Coordinate an office gift drive, or participate as a company in our Adopt-a-Family project.
Please contact us
for additional information or to get involved.