Compass Clara House provides an intensive, yet supportive, environment where great things can happen. With a focus on education, the two-year live-in program helps each family to build a lasting foundation for success.
- Housing in 13 individual family apartments within a uniquely supportive community
- Two-year action plans designed with each family to help clients achieve their education, career and housing goals
- Intensive case management and onsite therapy
- Hands-on employment, education, and life skills support for parents
- Full-day licensed childcare for children through age five, and an afterschool homework and tutoring program for older children and teenagers
- Housing placement assistance for families graduating from the program
- Follow-up case management for up to two years through Compass SF HOME