Compass Connecting Point is a unique program that gives any San Francisco family experiencing a housing crisis quick access to the services that they need most, including eviction prevention, emergency shelter, health care, child care and educational programs.
- Intake interviews and placement into shelter
- Intensive counseling for families on the waiting list for shelter including assistance in job hunting and school enrollment, plus help accessing benefits, eviction prevention services, childcare, legal assistance, substance abuse treatment, mental health services, and healthcare
- Interest free loans for move-in costs, deposits, back rent, debt payment, and outstanding bills through our Rental Assistance Project (RAP)
- Housing placement assistance, enabling many families to avoid shelter placement and move directly into housing
- Drop-in support services, including computer access, food, clothing, diapers and baby supplies, personal voicemail service, and transportation assistance
- Onsite healthcare through the Tom Waddell Health Center
- A toll-free hotline to provide crisis intervention and information about services
- Referrals to a wide network of Bay Area human services agencies
Our drop-in hours are:
You must sign up for an intake before attending drop-in hours. To sign up for an intake, please call our hotline at 855-234-2667.