Compass SF HOME helps families in danger of homelessness to stabilize and maintain their housing and rapidly re-houses homeless families so that they can work towards long-term economic self-sufficiency.
- Assistance to locate and maintain safe, permanent housing
- Rental subsidies coupled with intensive case management to address:
- Education and professional goals,
- Self-sufficiency skills like how to find resources or advocate for their families,
- Organizing expenses and effectively managing money,
- Maintaining a safe and healthy household,
- Fortifying their children's developmental and educational success,
- Maintaining good physical and mental well-being for the entire family through preventative care and awareness.
- Access to a food pantry, clothing closet, personal hygiene products, diapers and baby supplies, and transportation assistance
- Access to enriching educational and recreational activities for their children